2011年12月30日 星期五

Is it the Best Investing for the Long Term, Medium Term, or for Short-Term

Can be little doubt that investors ponder this question because the general public began to actively participate in equity investments. To compound the problem, and Wall Street firms on Wall Street, affiliates spend huge amounts of money to encourage investment-week-of-the newest and hottest. I think it is important to realize that Wall Street investors goals and objectives are not only always congruent.Of, there has never been a confusing lack of Wall Street scandals, and investors generally have gone to the short end of the deal. If this is the latest financial crisis is a direct result of mortgage risk assessment is not appropriate by the Wall Street bankers whose sole purpose is to repackage mortgages and sell them at a profit, as the new loan growth, or the never ending push to bring new investment, innovative, and profitable in public investment, regardless of the welfare society. You must understand that Wall Street is committed to earn money for shareholders, and certainly not worthy of investor trust.Against blind scenario, we must try to answer the question posed in the title of the article. What is the best investment strategy for each individual will be considered on a case by case basis. As a general rule, the traditional thinking that far from you, as an investor, is from the time you require the use of money, the investment period you must range.But last year brought several changes in the mode of thinking.Let I first issue a disclaimer, such : I am a long-term institutional investors for most of my professional career. I am a swing trader in those days, and my trading range of the trading session a few weeks. In the eight years I have narrowed the scope of my investment in the major intraday trading, scalping method. Average investment horizon I am now about 15 minutes. Wow! It was a real change in the thinking of investing, but I cash every night and I slept like this baby.Where 20 years ago, I would strongly recommend that younger investors take long-term approach to their investment strategy. I do not feel like it now, for several reasons:? Ultra-rapid spread of news through social media and traditional media has really brought the world into our living rooms. In the same way, the market receives the data and data on the reaction is almost instantaneous. There is no doubt that the rapid transmission of information across the world have added components in the market volatility that is not in the previous decade. Trade-based computer program, also called black-box trading, and has a huge impact on the price movements of all highly liquid investments. High-frequency trading (HFT) operator claims that, under current technology, they can trade from 3,000 per minute. Furthermore, when the NYSE in the field estimate 50% of all trades fall under the HFT category. Changing trends in trade has clearly affected the personality and skills of mutual fund investment performance of the last 6-8 years, which is strictly a long-term investment vehicles (except for the various ETF second );.?? Return fund underperformed the index continuously each with uniformity can afford. Last year, nearly 85% of all open-end mutual funds fail to match their benchmark indexes. Long-term investing dead? No, not necessarily. But the days of hot stock to buy today and then forgetting about it are long gone. Price volatility is driven by the market to record highs and lows unprecedented excess, which causes long-term investment is seen as an investment option is far more interesting than the previous government also viewpoint.I times.That my portfolio on my 2-year investment horizon. Given the current situation in the world (two wars, housing crisis, Japan's nuclear issue, the crisis of the euro, the U.S. economy), I'm sure looking forward just a few years, and once the pride of the U.S. economy can not be calculated, at present, to whip back two digit. I feel that this approach is also considered and realistic, given the current geo-political problems we are experiencing. So I'm desperate-term investments, advises small investors who focus on the medium term. I took the time to mention that I am interested in intraday (or, bargain day) and earnings most of my current investment (or trade) of intraday trading. I prefer short-term trading and about half of my investment portfolio in stocks straight. I outlined the reasons above. While short-term investments and take a little more effort than medium-or long-term investment, the rewards will be worth effort.In summary, we have done some time to look at the pros and the vulnerability of long-term investments, medium, and short-term investments. I certify that the current economic outlook, I am shunning long-term investment in supporting investment in the short term pananaw.Undo suntinganUndo editsUndo edits

沒有留言:

張貼留言